7 Reasons Why Fearing COVID-19 Is Silly

By Uncle Coasters | April 15, 2021 Updated: April 15, 2021

Has the COVID-19 narrative seem to be driving your friends and family into crazed states of fear? Would you like some eye-opening information that you can share to keep them all calm? If so, the following may just help. 

FREE Report: Censored COVID Treatments

life-saving protocols Big Pharma does NOT want you to know

I've reached out to influential voices spreading the truth about COVID-19 and I asked them this question: If you had only one argument to use in order to calm others from this COVID hysteria what would it be?

Below are their responses...

I urge you to bookmark this page, refer to it when needed, and follow these people to stay informed during this time.

Uncle Coasters

Uncle Coasters @firstchoiceman

The CDC itself reports that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths came from COVID-19 alone. The other 94% of deaths came from people who had, on average, four long-standing systemic health conditions (i.e. cancer, lung/liver/kidney diseases, etc.). In other words, the vast majority of people that died were chronically ill before getting infected with COVID-19. In fact, the actual death rate (even before the EUA vaccines) was shockingly low. I've actually written a report that details the death rate, who is truly at risk, and preventative measures to avoid severe illness or death. You can download it for free by clicking the button below.


David Levan @DavidLevan15 

Look at your actual chance of surviving Covid - this is with NO treatment or vaccination.

Chance of Surviving Covid-19 by Age and Sex

Covid is a coronavirus altered in the lab to be more deadly and to slide between species more easily. All coronavirus are weak against a human body with adequate Vitamin D levels.

Every cell in your body has vitamin D receptors, and these receptors form the vDR (vitamin D Receptor system). This is where ALL coronavirus including covid attack the cells, within the vDR system. If your body has vitamin D such that the vDR system is kept at a mid-full level, you are immune from infection by Covid. Note that vitamin D is in your body for about 4 days or less, and is used up rapidly by the body within over 3000 separate bio-chemical reactions, so you need to keep the vitamin D levels up. You can make vitamin D, in Spring, Summer, and Fall by exposing your skin to the sun. Even if you sun bathe, it is advisable to take vitamin D supplements and to test your blood level of vitamin D, especially in the Winter, to determine your level. You will need to have at least 47 nanograms per milliliter. No person on this planet has been admitted to any hospital with covid who had vitamin D levels over 47ng/ml. Test kits are easy to use at home, and are available on-line.


Jennifer Cabrera @jhaskinscabrera

I always start with age-stratified fatality rates compared to risks we take every day [some infographics on risks here (scroll down)]. The media has caused people to WAY overestimate their risk from COVID. Next devote resources to protecting and treating the vulnerable.


Heather Taylor @Heachy_1979

To present statistics on those who have died without conditions under a certain age. Then compare this (in context) with those who have died in total of all causes. But for most, they are so brainwashed with the media & so overcome by emotion they are no longer processing facts.

I'd link to the vaers system in the US too. They can run reports for the side effects of covid jabs Vs flu jabs for certain time scales & age groups. I'm pro vaccine normally but I don't believe these have the same side effect profile as more traditional jabs.


Liannabelle @Liannabelle88

Just one?! That pcr testing is bogus especially at the cycles being used. If I had 2, I'd move onto actual numbers instead of the fear being fed. Good assortment of resources here. [Visualizing PCR amplification, Predicting Infectious Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 From Diagnostic Samples, Assessment of SARS-CoV-2 RNA Test Results Among Patients Who Recovered From COVID-19 With Prior Negative Test Results] Twitter doesn't let this one be posted publicly or in DMs but if you go to this address there's a massive amount of info. The fact that they censor it should tell you all you need to know. And I can't forget Kish. One more.


We Will Be Free @WeWillBeFree82

In case you haven’t yet realised, this is NOT about a virus. It’s about creeping state control. It’s about implementing an omnipotent, authoritarian, technocratic, pharmocratic regime that is intended to be permanent. This is why we must stand against it. Doing nothing is not an option.

Which one would you choose as your "go to" argument? Do you have a compelling argument that isn't mentioned? Please share it in the comments below.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}